Copyright © 2018, Match IQ GmbH. All rights reserved.
This website is owned and managed by Match IQ GmbH. Unless expressly stated to the contrary on this website, all material contained on this website, including any text, graphics, still images, moving images, audio, database and software is the sole property of Match IQ GmbH.
This website, all material contained on this website and its design are protected by all applicable copyright, design, moral, brand and other relevant intellectual property laws. Reproduction of any material contained on this website is prohibited other than for individual personal use only, provided any such material is not shared with any other party. Infront reserves all rights and remedies with respect to any unlawful use by any party of this website and any material contained on this website.
The website match-iq.com (hereinafter referred to as "website") is operated by Match IQ GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Match IQ" or "we"). The protection of your personal data is a central concern of ours. Within the scope of this data protection declaration, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data.
- Scope of data collection, processing and use
- Data processing processes and tools
- technically necessary processing of data by Match IQ GmbH and our service providers for the operation of the website
- Processing of data by Match IQ GmbH and our service providers for communication with our website visitors
- Duration of storage
- External links
- Right of access, right to object t,and right to withdrawl of consent
- Responsible office and contact details
- We collect, process and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the principles described below as well as the provisions of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR") and the Federal Data Protection Act applicable to Match IQ (hereinafter jointly with GDPR"applicable data protection provisions").
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). This includes, for example, inventory data such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, as well as usage data, such as information about the time you visit our pages, the browser you use, and other data generated when you visit our pages.
II. Scope of data collection, processing and use
- We collect, process and use your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "data") of data subjects only for the purposes of providing the Website with information about our company and for presenting our services.
- The processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of the applicable data protection regulations, specifically - depending on the case - on the basis of your consent, a legal obligation, the conclusion of a contract with you or after weighing up the legitimate interests in each individual case.
- If we process personal data on the basis of consent, we will only do so as long as you do not object or withdraw your consent.
- In principle, it is not necessary for you to provide us with personal data. For some services, the provision of personal data is necessary (e.g. sending an email to contact us).
- The data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. However, data may also be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period defined by the regulations mentioned above expires, unless in individual cases it is necessary to continue storing the data in order to conclude or fulfil a contract.
- This website is not intended for persons under 16 years of age. We request that persons under the age of 16 do not provide us with any personal information. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you learn that a user of our website is under 16 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
III. Data processing processes and tools
(1) Technically necessary processing of data by Match IQ GmbH and our service providers for the operation of the website
In the case of mere informational use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server on which our web pages are located (hereinafter referred to as "web server") and that is technically necessary for the purpose of displaying our website and ensuring its stability and security.
We have commissioned IP&more GmbH (Oskar-Messter-Straße 13, 85737 Ismaning, Germany - hereinafter "IP&more") to host and technically provide our website. We have concluded the agreement with IP&more for order processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, which is required by data protection law. According to this agreement, IP&more undertakes to ensure the necessary protection of your data and to process them in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations exclusively on our behalf. Further information about IP&more can be found on the website: https://www.ipandmore.de/.
The web server automatically recognises certain data such as
- Proxy IP address (client IP address of the gateway)
- Date and time of access
- The operating system used
- Browser type and version
- Use of Protocols
- Choice of language
- http status (return code) and
- Data volume in bytes
The data is stored on IP&more servers hosted and certified in Germany. IP&more uses this information for the purpose specified on our behalf and for our own to optimise service. An independent use of the data by IP&more as well as a passing on to third parties does not take place. A storage of these data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
We have a legitimate interest in the temporary storage of data and server protocols. The legal basis for data processing is therefore Art. 6 para. 1 letter f)GDPR .
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's terminal equipment used. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage of all the above-mentioned information in log files (server logs) is also carried out to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimise the website and to ensure the necessary security of our information technology systems. We regularly evaluate the server protocols, which are made available to us by IP&more in anonymised form, for statistical purposes. The data has no personal reference. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR.
The server logs will be deleted at the latest 90 days after they have been collected by IP&more, unless there is a suspicion of misuse or external attack or any other system security error.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in server logs is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
(2) Processing of data by Match IQ GmbH and our service providers for communication with our website visitors
Contact by e-mail
On our website you have the possibility to contact different departments of the company by email. If you send us an enquiry by email, your name and email address will be used exclusively for the respective correspondence and reply with you. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The data shall be deleted immediately as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and f) GDPR. If the purpose of the contact is the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
The processing of your personal data voluntarily provided to the Match IQ by email serves only to process the contact. This is also the reason for the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent and the processing of his personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
The revocation can be made at any time via the contact data in the imprint of the online presence, as well as at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
Please note that Match IQ cannot guarantee data security on the Internet when communicating by email and that Match IQ recommends that confidential information be sent by post to prevent loss of such confidential information.
IV. Duration of storage
We store your personal data as long as this is necessary to achieve the respective storage purpose or your consent to storage has been given. Your data will then be deleted by us, unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period of time in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR due to tax, commercial or other statutory storage or documentation obligations or, in the event of the storage purpose no longer being applicable, you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a ) GDPR.
V. External links
You may find links on our pages that refer to pages of third parties. Match IQ has no influence whatsoever on whether the operators of these sites comply with the data protection regulations.
VI. Right of access, right to object,and withdrawl of consenct
According to the GDPR, you have the right to free information about the data stored about you. You can also object to the creation of pseudonymised user profiles for the purposes of advertising, market research or the optimisation of our website. You can revoke your consent to the collection, processing or use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
You have the right,
to receive information about the data stored about you - also insofar as it relates to the origin or recipient of this data - and the purpose for which this data is stored to do so, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer listed below. In your letter, please specify as precisely as possible the type of personal data about which you wish to be informed;
have your data corrected if they are incorrect. To do so, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer listed below. In your letter, please specify as precisely as possible the type of personal data you wish to have corrected;
to have your data deleted or blocked if the data storage was inadmissible or is no longer necessary for our further fulfilment of tasks. To do this, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer listed below. In your letter, please specify as precisely as possible the type of personal data you wish to have deleted or blocked;
to have your data transferred. To do so, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer listed below. In your letter, please describe the type of personal data you wish to have transferred as precisely as possible;
to object to or restrict the use of your data or to revoke any consent given. Please contact our data protection officer for this purpose. Please note that for organisational reasons there may be an overlap between your revocation and the use of your data within the scope of an ongoing campaign;
complain to a supervisory authority if you consider that your personal data are being processed unlawfully. To do so, please contact the data protection authority responsible for your place of residence or your federal state or the data protection authority responsible for us. This is:
Der Hamburgische Beauftrage für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Datenschutzaufsicht
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 428 54 4040
We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have about data protection and the processing of your data.
We take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data from unlawful or unintentional access or deletion, modification or loss and against unauthorised disclosure. We encrypt your data during transmission via our website, app and to third parties and use so-called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connections. We secure our website and our other systems and personal data by appropriate technical and organisational measures, in particular against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modification or transfer to third parties.
VIII. Responsible office and contact details
You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you at any time. In these cases, please contact the office responsible for the website:
Match IQ GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 - 864039 21
Data protection officer:
BAY GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft, Attorney at Law Dirk Seeburg
Technopark II | Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 12
Status: Oktober 2020